Tokugawa period, also called Edo period (1603–1867) is the final period of traditional Japan, a time of internal peace, political stability, and economic growth.
THE EDO PERIOD COLLECTION: ISSUE 2 – Torii Kiyonaga’s Paintings
Studying old masters is a long-used method for learning and building your artistic skills and they’re a great source of inspiration. In that manner, I decided it might be helpful to take famous paintings and focus on their use of color and see how masters put together cohesive and expressive palettes so you can implement similar strategies into your brand’s color palette.
Just as these masters used color to add depth to their visual stories, so can you in choosing your brand colors.
Testing Customizable Paper Textures: https://youtu.be/vB0Fud56B5g
Included in this set:
- 390 Kiyonaga Procreate Color Swatches
- 12 Kiyonaga Procreate Brushes (.brush & .brushset)
- 20 Kiyonaga Paper Textures (PNG files)
- A Customizable Procreate File containing twenty paper textures identical to the original papers Kiyonaga used. Blending one paper texture to another you can finally create the perfect paper texture - the one of your desire: The Oban Sheet (15,6 x 10,7 in) a) in CMYK (best for print materials) b) in RGB (best for digital artworks) c) in 135 DPI (for older iPads) d) in 300 DPI (for new iPads)
- Spotify Playlist Link - Experience the effect of classical music on painting quality
Zipped File Size: 2.3 GB
File Types Included: BRUSH, BRUSHSET, PNG, PROCREATE, SWATCHES
Software Compatibility: Procreate .
Why Design Cuts is The Smart Choice For Designers
Huge savings when you buy two or more marketplace items
At no extra cost, covering commercial & products for resale! Click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice
Our downloads don't expire! Download what you need, when you need it