This is the ultimate vintage Valentine card and artwork creator. It features beautiful antique illustrations, ephemera, and a collection of real calligraphy. Combine the graphics and greetings for endless designs for your Valentine!
These unique pieces of history can be mix-and-matched to create stunning Valentine’s cards. In addition to making a love note for your sweetheart, this kit is the ideal tool for designing love-themed prints and products. The high resolution and impeccable detail also make them perfect for scrapbooking, junk journaling, collage art, pattern design, and so much more.
- Transparent .PNGs with authentic edge quality (exception: the wreaths are .JPGs of vintage papers)
- 300 DPI – perfect for printing!
- Extremely large files in very high resolution for both print and web (see image gallery for average printable sizes)
- Exceptional visible detail: paper fibers, yellowing edges, age spots, stains, creases, etc.
- Filled with many RARE items sourced from obscure archives
- Hand-drawn calligraphy made exclusively for this kit. (It’s not a font!)
Included in this set.
You get a total of 86 high-resolution vintage Valentine graphics in a variety of categories:
- 22 flowers
- 10 floral wreaths and borders
- 18 card background papers (in two standard sizes each)
- 12 blank postal ephemera (postcards, labels, and tags for your own message)
- 24 calligraphy greetings (drawn by hand – not a font!)
- Bonus: 4 pre-made, layered designs
Zipped File Size 533.6 MB
File Types Included: JPG, PNG, PSD
Software Compatibility: Adobe Illustrator CC 2014 (and higher), Adobe InDesign CC (and higher), Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 (and higher), Affinity , All (Flat Images) , Corel Draw , Google Slides , Keynote , Microsoft PowerPoint , Procreate , Sketch .
The Smart Choice For Designers
Huge savings when you buy two or more marketplace items
Our downloads don’t expire, download what you need when you need it
At no extra cost covering commercial & products for resale
click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice