Introducing the Wallflower Branding Type Collection, designed especially for creating smooth legible branding and merchandise.
I get a lot of questions about the font I used for “Five Dollar Fonts,” but it was always just my hand lettering…until now! That logotype is now a pretty little typeface, perfect for branding! Use on products, logos, books, billboards, packaging, headlines, greeting cards, bridal, wooden signs and so much more!
Included in this set:
- Wallflowers Script – A smooth handmade script with 115 automatic ligatures.
- Wallflowers Extras – A Bonus File with 82 additional ligatures, dingbats and catchwords. (Since these glyphs can’t be kerned with the original font file, you will have to manually adjust these characters with Wallflowers Script)
- Wallflowers Script Slanted – An italic version of Wallflowers Script for a more elegant feel.
- Wallflowers Extras Slanted – A matching italic version of all the extras.
- A handy .PSD file with all the extras, so you can copy/paste in Legacy Versions of Photoshop (including Elements).
Zipped File Size: 1.7 MB
File Types Included: .OTF, .PSD
Please note that Stylistic Alternates will require professional design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign or Inkscape.
Language Support: English, AÁÂÄÀÅÃÆBCÇDÐEÉÊËÈFGHIÍÎÏÌJKLMNÑOÓÔÖÒØÕŒPÞQRSTUÚÛÜÙVWẂŴẄẀXYÝŶŸỲZðþß
Software Compatibility: Adobe Photoshop CS3 (and higher)
This product was originally featured in The Creative Designer’s Spectacular Toolbox
Why Design Cuts is The Smart Choice For Designers
Huge savings when you buy two or more marketplace items
At no extra cost, covering commercial & products for resale! Click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice
Our downloads don't expire! Download what you need, when you need it