Make your work look like it’s been printed on a press from the early 1900s with individually chosen type blocks made out of wood. This printing press kit doesn’t just stop at wood. You can also have halftones, canvas, dry ink and rough lines.
All this with my new easy to use WoodBlock smart .PSD. Add one or two layers of work and a multitude of different textures and get realistic inconstant rough ink effects in just a few clicks.
Use the 47 wood brushes supplied to make it look like every letter or block has been individually chosen and added to the press.
WoodBlock is not an action but a layered Photoshop document, set out like this:
• Image Background
Included in this set:
• WoodBlock .PSD – 4500px x 3000px / 300ppi (Landscape)
• WoodBlock .PSD – 3000px x 4500px / 300ppi (Portrait)
• WoodBlock .PSD – 3000px x 3000px / 300ppi (Square)
• 30 Vector Textures: Halftone, Lines, Canvas, Wood
• 10 .PNG Textures: Dry Ink, Dust
• 35 Natural wood brushes: Photos taken by Photographer Justin Fennert
• 12 Crisp wood brushes: Made by Peter Bacallao
• Instruction booklet (.PDF)
Software requirements: Adobe Photoshop CS3 and newer. Will not work in Photoshop Elements or Coral Draw.
This product was originally featured in The Incredible All in One Design Bundle
The Smart Choice For Designers
Huge savings when you buy two or more marketplace items
Our downloads don’t expire, download what you need when you need it
At no extra cost covering commercial & products for resale
click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice