The World's Greatest Vintage Collection
By Design Cuts, Vector Hut
Discover a Vast, Unique Collection of Authentic Vintage Resources
Introducing The World’s Greatest Vintage Collection: $2500 worth of rare vintage materials, carefully digitalized and made available for your creative projects.
This is your chance to access 1000’s of rare design elements and give new life to the lost and forgotten artwork of our past. The possibilities are, quite literally, endless!
Inside you’ll discover:
- Over 1000 high-quality vintage illustrations (these took 100s of hours to scan, refine and vectorize)
- 33 ‘One of a kind’ paper ephemera scans (an ultimate blast from the past)
- 32 beautifully aged paper textures (to give your designs that authentic vintage look)
- 12 seamless rare vintage patterns
- A bonus hand-crafted gift (from the creator’s Dad)
- A quick tutorial guide, showing some creative ways to work with your new vintage items
Check out the video below to see just how much is included:
Here’s a detailed overview of what’s included in this comprehensive vintage collection:
Over 1000 High-Quality Vintage Illustrations:
All of the Illustrations that you see within this glorious pack have been collected from our personal collection of vintage books (Over $2500 worth of books and materials went into making this pack!). Many of the vintage illustration packs that you find today are sourced from online libraries, and subsequently the quality of these graphics suffers. However, with over 28 hours scanning, 100s of hours editing, and countless amounts of caffeine, every single illustration within this pack has been restored and digitalized to the highest possible quality.
Each piece is available in 2 different formats; Vector (.AI AND .EPS) and .PNG (An Entirely Transparent 300ppi image), meaning that this pack is completely flexible and will work with all graphic applications.
33 ‘One of a Kind’ Paper Ephemera Scans:
While hunting for our vintage books, we often come across Paper Ephemera (old stationery, letters, receipts, etc.) and some of them are just too good to miss out on. Included in this pack, you will discover 33 individual pieces that are perfect for creating backgrounds, collages, combining with the other collections within this pack, and so much more.
Just like the illustrations, these pieces were individually scanned at a whopping 1200ppi for the highest possible quality, and edited with entirely transparent backgrounds; perfect for overlapping! (‘Shadow’ and ‘No Shadow’ options included!). Ranging from 4000px to 10,000px on the longest length, the level of detail is stunning.
32 Beautifully Aged Paper Textures:
Like a fine wine, these 32 Paper Textures have got better with age. Available in three styles; Original, Black and White, and my favourite, Transparent.
This collection is perfect for backgrounds, with the addition of the transparent option; combining with photography, typography, illustrations, and even other textures are effective ways to put these to work.
12 Seamless Vintage (and rare) Patterns:
The patterns within this collection were discovered inside of a 106-year-old book that we purchased from a tiny book shop that was hidden away in the corner of a coffee shop. The patterns are entirely handcrafted and many hours went into recreating them into seamless, usable pieces. The result: 12 unique patterns (inverted options also included) that are super easy to use and edit.
Inside you’ll find 24 ‘Seamless Sections’ – These are high-resolution sections of the patterns that you can copy and paste over and over again to create a pattern of any size. Also, you will find 24 Pre-made A4 sheets (Transparent – Super easy to change colors!) – perfect for a quick and easy application.
Last but not least; A Creative Gift from The Creator’s Dad:
“My Dad has been an artist for most of his life; drawing and painting flowers, birds, landscapes and everything in between. However, being a family man, it has always remained a hobby. Recently we have been changing that! Here’s a bonus gift from him.”
The gift includes 12 beautifully crafted botanical sketches that have been edited with entirely transparent backgrounds, meaning that you can drag and drop these delicate drawings directly onto your digital canvas. While this might be a bonus, we haven’t shied away from quality. These illustrations average a whopping 10,000px on the longest side, at 300ppi!
And there you have it, a complete and timeless collection of vintage design goodies itching to be dragged, dropped, cropped and colored.
FREE BONUS: Quick tutorial guide
This pack includes a quick tutorial guide, walking you through useful design tips and ideas for how to use your new vintage goodies. You’ll learn how to:
- Create and customise a seamless vintage pattern
- Add colour to your vintage illustrations
- Incorporate the transparent textures into text
- Texturise your photos giving an authentic vintage look
Software compatibility: The vectors require Adobe Illustrator CS and newer for full editing capabilities. However, .EPS files will work with a variety of programs such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator, Sketch, InkScape, Affinity, Corel Draw, etc. This pack also includes a complete range of .PNG files which will work with most graphic software. Whatever software you’re using, this pack should offer full compatibility.
This product is totally new and has never been featured in a past deal.
The World's Greatest Vintage Collection $29
- Over 1000 High-Quality Vintage Illustrations
- 33 'One of a Kind' Paper Ephemera Scans
- 32 Beautifully Aged Paper Textures
- 12 Seamless Vintage Patterns
- 12 Beautifully Crafted Botanical Sketches
- .PDF vintage tutorial guide (to be found in your helpful documents)
- Software compatibility: Adobe Illustrator CS and newer. .EPS files will work with a variety of programs such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator, Sketch, InkScape, Affinity, Corel Draw, etc. .JPG and .PNG files will work with most graphic software.
- This resource includes our extended product license. Please see full license details here.
- File size is approx 21.92GB unzipped, offered as in 9 parts, as well as in one complete download.
Comments & Reviews